Supporting you during COVID-19
As organisations around the world react to the global COVID-19 pandemic, we are making sure that the well-being of our employees and customers remains our top priority at all times. Creative solutions, flexibility and commitment will enable us to overcome many of the obstacles COVID-19 has imposed.
- All of our software products can be downloaded and installed for free, working in ‘Demo’ mode without the need for a license
- All of our license types (Essential, Professional, University) are net-workable and this allows you to access a license from your company’s network license server via a VPN connection
- Most of our license types (Professional, Subscriptions and University licenses) are available as an Internet License, so you can get a license anywhere with an internet connection (no VPN required)
More affordable and accessible software
We will also immediately introduce the following initiatives to further support our customers during this challenging time.
From now until 30 June 2020, we will:
- reduce the monthly rate for 3 and 6-month Subscription Packages by 25%, and
- waive the 2-month minimum period on all monthly Subscription Packages, effectively cutting the cost for short-term access to our software by half.
Free webinars and online courses
Over the coming months we will continue to provide new ways that we can better meet the needs of our customers for remote working.
Our Customer Support team is manned at normal levels, so we can continue to quickly respond to your technical and license support questions. If you need support, reach out to your local DHI office or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Senior Vice President – Sales